Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
ESL is seeking a SEA specialist to cultivate and grow our online presence. Reporting to the SEA and UX Manager, the ideal candidate will be accountable for the planning, execution, analysis, optimization, reporting and budget control on our paid traffic activities in our 16 markets. The ideal candidate will be mastering Adwords and Bing, both search and display, as well as Google Analytics, besides strong knowledge on other acquisition channels.
- Accountable for the overall growth for leads and audience for digital channels, mainly SEA but also Remarketing, Display, Social Media Advertising and Affiliation, based on a strict budget control.
- Accountable for budget and lead forecast
- Work with the online team to optimize ROI of all paid digital marketing by measuring, managing, and analyzing performance of campaigns.
- Provide ongoing analysis of paid search campaigns, visibility and traffic metrics.
- Analyze client audience, competitors, market and trends to improve optimization
- KPI’s monitoring, reporting and analysis of results, detect and propose improvements
- Assisting on the creation of marketing materials (banners, e-mailings, landing pages) working closely with Design and Web teams.
- 2+ years proven experience in digital marketing, focusing on Google AdWords and Bing managing multilingual accounts for different markets.
- Deep knowledge of online digital acquisition channels both search and performance display.
- Deep knowledge of Analytics, Tag Manager, Merchant Center and Facebook Business Manager. Ability to learn and use new digital tools and platforms.
- Experience on A/B testing tools and methodology.
- Very strong skills in Excel
- Performance and KPI driven, analytic mindset. No data no party.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Ability to work autonomously, good trouble-shooter.
- Accomplished range of skills, from creativity to detailed operational execution.
- Strong in teamwork.
- Native in 1) German or 2) Italian and English is a must, Spanish is a plus.
- Tests will be executed during and advanced phase of the recruitment process
Fluency in English, Spanish or other European languages is considered a strong advantage
What we offer you:
Place of work:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel.
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere.
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter.
End of September 2017
Type of contract:
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.