Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a neAre you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
We are currently looking for a Senior IT Systems Engineer
who will be participating in the technical management of ESL’s IT environment in over 60 locations in Europe, Latin America and New Caledonia.
You will install, configure and maintain our current and future IT infrastructure and provide level 2 and level 3 support for infrastructure-related issues. You will propose and implement cost-effective solutions to allow us to implement long-term IT strategies, such as cloud-based services and the disaster recovery plan.
- You ensure a stable technical environment regarding servers and network.
- You are the main reference for data management and data protection, including related projects.
- You keep up-to-date knowledge in the field of information technology relative to ESL’s infrastructure and the impact of technological changes on availability and security.
- You adapt ESL’s hardware and system software strategy to actual and future needs.
- You participate in IT support activities.
- You create and maintain all relative documentation.
- You manage company-wide projects relating to infrastructure and security.
- You install and maintain complex server and network environments and software (Mac OSX, Linux).
- You develop and maintain our internal communications systems (Wiki etc).
Your professional skills and education:
- You possess a Bachelor’s or high technical school diploma in Information Science with specialization in server and/or network technologies.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience administering a complex IT environment (Multi-site) with Apple and Linux servers and Apple workstations.
- You have an Apple Certified Support Professional Certification (ACSP) or equivalent through professional experience.
Your personal skills:
- You have a detailed and up-to-date knowledge of Mac OS X.
- You master UNIX / Linux operating systems and command-line interfaces.
- You possess in-depth knowledge of VoIP.
- You have a detailed knowledge of network protocols, hardware and software.
- You are a native French or English speaker or equivalent with good knowledge of one of these languages spoken and written. Any other languages (Spanish, German or other) are considered a plus.
What we offer you:
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, passionate about technology and administration.
- You are flexible with respect to working hours and days.
Place of work:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel.
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere.
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter.
1st August 2017
Type of contract:
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.