Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
For our Online Marketing department, we are currently looking for a Regional Online Marketer
, someone who can relate to our brand and promote it through online channels by sharing interesting content online – we call this Outreach.
You will be based in our Barcelona office
as part of a small team of multi-lingual Regional Online Marketers, in liaison with our Montreux Headquarters.
You will report to the Global Online Marketing Manager, and will require a very creative, flexible and proactive approach to your work. You are a native German or French speaker, fluent in Italian (C level CEFR ideally) and English
, with a genuine taste for written and verbal communication.
Your professional skills and education:
- Work within the Regional Online Marketing team to identify opportunities to connect with ESL’s audience online.
- Run communication campaigns across all available channels (social platforms, newsletters, websites, blogs, etc.) and build ESL’s community around the industry’s core topics.
- Share ESL’s content online (internal and / or external platforms) and create a community around key topics whilst building strong relationships with the industry’s influencers.
- Develop and support the content strategy with the help of marketing and SEO tools – content audits, personas, keyword research, etc.
- Apply SEO and SMO strategies and recommendations at a local level and search actively new opportunities.
- Write various types of texts – descriptions, comments, blog posts – and create content for the various online campaigns.
- Manage & answer comments on ESL’s various social platforms.
- Send monthly newsletters to our clients and external databases.
- Track, monitor and report on all your activities.
Your personal skills:
- Proven experience in a similar role or in PR / Communication / Journalism.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Irreproachable online profiles.
- Keen interest in the latest Internet trends & technologies.
- Proven experience in using industry tools (Google Analytics, SEO and SMO tools, etc.), Excel guru a plus.
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- Reliable, detail- and result-oriented personality.
- Enthusiastic and creative thinking.
- Great flexibility.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- German or French native speaker and fluent in Italian (C level CEFR ideally) and English.
- Good knowledge of any other European language a considerable asset.
What we offer you:
- You have a background in SEO, community management and / or in outreaching content across various channels.
- You have a good previous experience in a similar role or you simply love online marketing.
- You have good language skills and you spend a fair amount of time on the Internet already, for personal and professional use – you may already run a blog or write online about something that you are passionate about.
- In an ideal world, you also have some experience in PR, communication or journalism on online channels.
Place of work:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel.
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere.
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter.
To be discussed
Type of contract:
Fixed-term contract (maternity leave replacement)
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (resume and photo) along with a cover letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We plan on running preliminary Skype/phone interviews, and if successful, second Skype interviews or in-person interviews in Barcelona.
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.